18 July 2011

A House Becomes a Home

I don't know how I have failed to mention this but....we are moving into a house!! Our previous bishop and his family are moving into a larger home (they have 6 kids!) and a couple of months ago they asked us if we wanted to buy their home. One night, they left the house and treated it like it was an open house for us and we fell in love. We sat in there with Avery, imagining what it would be like to live there and where our furniture would go. Everything about their house is perfect!! I wish we could keep all of their decorations too. Unfortunately we don't feel ready to buy yet, so they willingly are allowing us to rent with an option to own. We feel so grateful to them for their generosity and always thinking of us. So come fall (most likely November), we will be moving into this beauty. I can't wait to be in our 1st home!

3 comments:

Ben, Erin and Tyson Sweetwood said...

wow that is not your typical "first house" LOVE IT!! Maybe we should move to Georgia too.

Darren and Brandi said...

oh my gosh brittany, it is gorgeous! i think i may have to come visit... :)

Alex and Whitney said...

That's a cute house!