Ever since we came back from vacation, Avery has seemed a little off. Normally she loves having lots of floor time and only cries if she is tired, hungry, or hurt. Well today was especially off for her. Every time I would put her down she would "cry" without tears and then if I walked away from her she would scream bloody murder. I am assuming she is teething because she won't go to sleep right now and she loves sleeping! She is just chewing on Ryan's rubbery watch and watching a movie with us. I feel so bad for her poor little gums...and the bad news is that I don't even see any teeth so she may still have a while of this. Even though she has been so miserable all day, she still was so sweet and smiled for the camera. I love her little ruffle bloomers, courtesy of Lolly:) The bottom picture is kind of a funny story. I realized that her diapers were in the bathroom and I had already thrown out her old diaper. I didn't want to leave her on the changing table and I didn't want to get peed on so I put her in the sink. She loved it and she is now potty trained to go pee in the sink hehe. Here's to better days Miss Avery!
Colonies Easter Eggstravaganza
4 years ago
4 comments:
I miss Avery!!!
ahhhh i want to eat her! can i please? no really.
I can't wait to see her again. This time I'm healthy and can snuggle her like crazy! Yay! Can't wait til Friday!
maybe that's how i should potty train cade too :)
Post a Comment