On Sunday we went to church of course in red, white, and blue. Ryan was at a meeting after church and was unable to attend our photo shoot...he was super bummed about this:) Avery got to spend a few hours with Oma and Papa and then we sadly had to say good-bye to them at the airport:(
Monday- turned out to be kinda lame... all because of the lame weather!!! The morning was nice and we went to the ward annual breakfast and water event. This was fun but there's nothing like eating warm eggs and donuts for breakfast...ugh. We then planned on going to a large water park and stay for the day, go out to eat, and watch the fireworks. That's when mean Mr. Storm decided to roll on in and destroy everyone's plans. Instead we went to the movies where the boys saw Super 8...I wanted to see this but I didn't want Avery to get scared so instead us girls went to see Monte Carlo... not worth the $11. Then we went out for pizza, came back to our place, ate cookies and played Mexican Train (not a very patriotic game I suppose...). Even though we didn't get to enjoy any BBQ or fireworks, I am very grateful for the freedoms I have and for those that serve this country so willingly to keep us safe. God bless the USA.
(Ryan caught in the act...always playing Hanging with Friends on his phone...he may or may not have gotten me hooked!)
3 comments:
tee hee mexican train not very patriotic...you kill me. ok even though you say your day was lame-o your pics and adorable outfits say otherwise! sniff...i'm so sad i couldn't get pics wahhhhh.
Avery so cute! Hope you had fun with your parents in town!
it didn't even rain in seattle!!! what are the odds??? :)
Post a Comment