When we first saw this house, I found a room upstairs that I knew had to be my playroom! I loved the slanted ceilings, the color of the walls, and the small doors on each side of the room. A few days before we moved in, I was avoiding packing and I decided to waste my time looking at pinterest. While looking, I found all these ideas on how to make rain gutter bookshelves. Rain gutters? I couldn't imagine them looking cute on a wall until I saw pictures and I fell in love! When I showed my dad what I wanted to do, he jumped right in. We went to Lowes and got all of our supplies and then he pretty much did the rest....aren't dads the greatest?! He sawed them into 4 equal parts and then I helped hold them against the wall, while he mounted them. The trickiest part was making sure they were all even with each other, but all in all it was a pretty simple project. That night before dinner, we of course had to get a few more books:) Almost every night now, we as a family come up and snuggle Mr. Teddy and read stories before bedtime.
Colonies Easter Eggstravaganza
4 years ago
1 comment:
freaking adorable. i want them. and i want that playroom.
Post a Comment