Last Saturday my mom left and I was all depressed. Ryan and I finished unpacking our closet and then we watched some football. I ended up falling asleep on the couch and was awoken by a knock at the door, close to midnight. We went to get the door and I saw Summer and then Kaylie popped out behind her! What?! She flew in from Idaho that night and they came straight to our house to surprise me! Ryan was in on the secret....sneaky! I was soooooo excited to see her. Sunday we went to church and then the Cushmans did a birthday dinner for me. Avery loved playing with her Auntie the whole time. Monday we went to Chick-fil-a, went shopping and then they watched Avery while I taught piano. That night Kaylie came over and spent some time with Ryan, Avery, and I. We had dinner together, gave Avery a bath and read stories. Then Connor came over, we laughed, talked, and ate cookies while Ryan hung up curtains for me:) On Tuesday Kaylie, Avery, and I went to the Mall of Georgia and got some sweet deals. Wednesday, Kaylie, Momma Cush, the babes, and I went and looked at houses for sale...I really would like Kaylie to move here....can you PLEASE?! Then we said our good-byes. It was such a short visit, but it was a good one. We miss her, it's a good thing that Christmas is right around the corner!
Hahaha does anyone else find the picture above hilarious?!
This picture makes me so happy and so sad. I love that I have such amazing family and that they love my child so unconditionally. But, I HATE seeing people say good-bye to her....they always cry...
2 comments:
Ok, the picture 6 up, Kaylie looks so much like Lisa! They could be twins. Cute! I am glad she got to come visit.
You, Ryan, and Avery should surprise visit me like that.
Umm, yeah, that picture is hilarious! I love it! Also, your headband looks adorable! :)
Post a Comment