When we moved from Idaho back in 2009, my piano bench got a little abused in the uhaul. I have had a piece of black duck tape on it since then....classy. So when we moved into the house last week, I made this a priority to fix with my mom. It turned out super easy and super cheap. We went to Hobby Lobby and I got fabric on sale for $3.00. All we did was,
1. Unscrewed the top from the legs...
2. Cut the fabric to fit the seat...
3. Had my mom hold down the fabric tightly...
4. Then I used a staple gun...it was intense...
5. Put it all back together and...ta-da!
It was like the 1st thing all my piano students noticed when they came into the house. I love simple and cheap fixes!
1 comment:
Impressive little fix! I love that fabric!
Post a Comment