Two weekends ago, Ryan and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary early. You see Avery's birthday is on the 19th and Ryan was supposed to be taking a final on our anniversary, and family will be in town, so we just decided with all the chaos we would just celebrate early. We had so much fun just going on a date. I feel like we haven't been on a real date in a long time! We dropped Avery off at Lolly and Pop's and headed to the movie theater. (We saw New Year's Eve) Then Ryan had surprised me with reservations at a really nice restaurant, Rosa Mexicano at the Atlantic Station in Atlanta. They made the most delicious fresh guacamole right in front of us. We seriously were licking the bowl. The food however, was too gourmet for us, we liked it but to be honest we would have loved just to eat the guac and chips! After this we walked around looking at the Christmas lights, expensive cars parked, and shops.
I cannot believe that it has been 5 years today since we were sealed for time and all eternity. I often hope that we will some day go on a trip for our anniversary, but that is not the most important thing. The important thing is that I get to spend time with my amazing husband and talk about our years of marriage. These last 5 years have been the most amazing years of my life. Especially this last year, adding our baby girl to our family. It has strengthened our marriage and given us so much joy. I still love spending time with Ryan as much as possible, he still makes me laugh just as much as he did when we first met. He makes me appreciate the little things in life. I love him so much! Happy 5 years babe. Can't wait to spend eternity with you!



2 comments:
Yay for date night! You two are so great for each other! Love ya!
Five years? I'm not sure I remember my 5th year anymore. Just gets better... :-)
Post a Comment