Last Friday was quite eventful. I decided to do a load of laundry and clean up a little around the house. When I came to check on the laundry, my foot was suddenly covered with cold water....in the kitchen! I ran into the laundry room and quickly turned off the washing machine to find the hose completely disconnected, so all the water was just pouring into the laundry room which made its way into our kitchen, pantry, and keeping room. I got all the towels in our house down on the floor but the water just seeped right through it and still could cover my foot. The stake YW Pres. lives in my neighborhood and was going to be at my house shortly for a YW meeting so I called her and she brought more towels over as well as a shop vac. She saved me! By the time it was all cleaned up the garage door opened, Ryan came home from work! The day turned out ok because then Ryan was able to work from home and spend time with us. So instead of getting caught up on laundry, I washed 30 towels...
Colonies Easter Eggstravaganza
4 years ago
2 comments:
Ohh my gosh!! I would've freaked! You handled that very well! Sorry you didn't get to catch up on laundry though ;)
Umm... yeah... that exact same thing happened to us in our condo, but instead of me stepping in water, we found out when our downstairs neighbor came up and told us there was water pouring down his walls... whoops! Glad it got all cleaned up!
Post a Comment