Avery turned 14 months on Sunday and I swear she looks and acts older! I didn't really notice how old she was starting to look until I saw these pictures that I took...
Today was 75 and beautiful so I decided to try and be a good mom and actually do something with my child. We ventured out to the park together. We first enjoyed a picnic together and then we had to give the duckies their lunch. She is so in love with duckies right now, she quacks all the time! When she spotted the ducks, she squealed "Duck!" Then we went to the playground. She is still pretty shy with other kids that she doesn't know so we just did our own thing. We had a great day together and I just can't believe how quickly she is growing. She learns so many new words each day and understands so much! I just love this girl!
3 comments:
Oh my gosh. She is so cute. And yes, she is getting so old!!!
It was almost a year ago that I cam up for a quick surprise trip ... YES she has grown up!! So cute though. In these pictures of her I see little bits of Ryan. Very cute!
She looks just like Ryan here! Holy cow and she is getting so big! Such a cutie~
Post a Comment