I have been back from California for almost a week now...and I still haven't posted about it! You see, we got a new laptop and I haven't had everything set up yet to blog but we are up and running again! I wanted to post these first so I don't get too far behind.
Ever since I got back, apparently we skipped spring and went straight to summer. We have had 80+ degrees and it has been glorious. My poor little white body doesn't know what to think. Avery and I have spent a couple hours a day in our swim suits having picnics and eating popsicles in our backyard, playing in the sand box, and drawing with chalk. She loves it! On Friday night Ryan and I went out and bought a cheap blow up pool and then we just had to buy her this adorable bikini..judge me! So on St. Patrick's Day, I had planned on doing everything very theme based, everything green, but then I got lazy and just wanted to enjoy the good weather with my family! We filled this pool up and Avery was so anxious to get in. (Dang! I should have colored the water green...I was not on my A game obviously! ) We tried to heat up some water but it was still a little chilly, when she would fall down into the water, she would have the same surprised look on her face every time. Once the sun warmed it up, it wasn't too bad. After enjoying the weather we met up with the Cushmans + Summer's friend + Connor's girlfriend, and went out to eat. We ended the night with some basketball. In Connor's words: "It was a good day."
We weren't quite over St. Patrick's Day, today for church, we all wore green :)
Hope you all had a great weekend and St. Patrick's Day!
1 comment:
I LOVE her little crack hanging out :)
Post a Comment