21 March 2012

San Francisco: Part 1

I will break my trip into 3 different parts.
 Part 1: Wedding Prep.
Wednesday: I flew into San Francisco and waited a half hour for Brandi's flight to come in.  Then Ani and Valerie picked us up.  We went out to lunch and then headed over to Kirk and Alix's place where we watched a movie and helped Ani make a cute book of notes for the wedding.  Then Mindy and Ryan arrived and we met up with Kirk, Alix, and her sisters and enjoyed some In and Out Burger!


 Thursday: We went and got our nails done, which took 3 hours!!! Katie arrived and we all went out to eat to Panera.  After, we headed over to the wedding venue/winery...the most beautiful venue I have ever seen! We put bouquets together, decorated tables, and hung pictures.  That night we enjoyed a fabulous bridal party for Alix.
 Beautiful bride to be!!!



 Brandi and I were up close and personal with these beauties on our drive to the venue.






Up next: Part 2-Wedding and Reception

No comments: