Last week we got to have lunch with daddy! Now, some may think, what's the big deal? But trust me, it is. Ryan works about an hour away so Avery and I never make it all the way over there. However, last week I was driving someone to MARTA (Atlanta Public Transportation to the airport), I figured if we were going to drive there, why not add another half hour and see Ryan. Unfortunately I still haven't seen his office because babies are not allowed on site because he works for a chemical company. But we still made it work and went out to Zaxbys, YUM! It's pretty funny how none of these pictures turned out. Ah yes, taking pictures of an active 1 year old. Love you daddy! Thanks for the fabulous lunch date with your girls.
(She loves her daddy so much, it is soooo cute!)
No comments:
Post a Comment