Part 3: Fun with Brooke and Jordan
Late Friday night after the reception, my brother and sister in-law picked up Brandi and I. We got to catch up with them and stay at their cute apartment. On Saturday they were our fabulous tour guides around down town San Francisco. I had been there years ago and still remembered some bits and pieces but Brandi had never been there!
We went to Pier 39 first...
Alcatraz...
Golden Gate Bridge...(did I mention that I had the Full House theme song stuck in my head the entire trip?!)
Then we headed over to Ghirardelli Square but on our way over, found this adorable Restaurant where they really served tea and crumpets...
It started to sprinkle and get chilly, Brooke and Jordan enjoyed a nice cup of hot cocoa..
We were a little afraid that Brandi would have her baby from walking so much that we decided to take a short cab ride over to China town, I don't think you got the message Brooke that you weren't supposed to look cute haha...
China Town...
After walking around China Town, buying gifts for our kids, and feeling like we were in a different country, we were starved and so ready to eat this yummy pizza...
On Sunday we went to church and then I drove Brandi to the airport :(
That night Brooke prepared the most amazing pasta ever...better than any restaurant! We got to talk and hang out the rest of the night.
Monday morning before Brooke took to me to the airport, we had breakfast at Google with Jordan. He has such a sweet job, fine...I guess I would be willing for you to get Ryan a job there. hehe
I had so much fun on the trip. I was completely exhausted from everything we did and stayed up WAY too late with Brandi but it was totally worth it. I am so glad that I was able to visit Brooke and Jordan and see what their new life is like in California! Love you guys.
Brandi, miss you girly! Can't wait to meet the new little princess.
4 comments:
I am pretty sure I really want to have a weekend San Fran visit now! Looks and sounds like you had a blast!
Miss you too Britt! Thanks for a great weekend! Let's do it again :)
It looks like you had a great trip! I wanted to cry reading about it because I wish I could have been there! Having a job is overrated...
Agreed whit. Who needs money anyways? We wish you could have been there. Miss you! P.S you need to come to Seattle this summer when I am there!
Post a Comment