Wedding and Reception:
Let's just start off by saying, it was the most beautiful, perfect wedding! The sealing was sweet and all of us girlfriends bawled like babies. Alix and Kirk of course were just smiling ear to ear. (On a side note, it was a very special moment for me to be in that temple as well because Ryan was sealed to his parents in the Oakland temple. Because of that special event, I have my husband and child who I love more than anything in the world.)
Then...they came out of the temple...
Isn't she the most beautiful bride ever?! I didn't even know Kirk until 2 days before the wedding but I instantly LOVED him. They are perfect for each other!
Then, the venue...
The weather was absolutely perfect and this place was breathtaking. It was a beautiful wine vineyard. Alix's vision was amazing! Everything about the reception was so perfect!
My mouth is watering right NOW for one of these cupcakes!
This was the cute car they drove away in as we surrounded them with sparklers.
Walking out for the ring ceremony...
Ahh yes...the party...the dancing! We partied for hours, it really was a celebration with a great band. We had so much fun!
Such a cute idea, she had a s'mores bar...amazing right?!
Brandi danced so much that her water broke...hehe
She also had a guy there drawing these bad boys...haha it totally looks like Brandi and I!
I was so happy to be a part of Alix and Kirk's special day. They looked so happy and absolutely beautiful. I love you two. Congratulations!
2 comments:
I would have been standing at that s'more bar the entire evening!! Awesome idea Alix. The pictures of the wedding venue are so cool! Looks like Alix is a pretty good wedding planner.
So glad you and Brandi got to go and meet up with Alix on her big day!!
Umm... is it just me or is the "water breaking" picture actually quite freaky?? haha
Post a Comment