Grandpa and Phoebe have a fabulous pool where we were able to go to. Avery got to try her new floaties, which was funny to see her walk with her arms straight out. She really only liked to be crazy in the water with her daddy, which was fine by me.
We also got to take a trip to the beach. Thanks to Pop he decided to go to Redington Shores and it was so beautiful! First we stopped at this yummy restaurant, I loved the bright tropical colors. Then it was fun on the beach. We happened to park at a place where hardly anyone was at, which meant that the section of the beach we were at wasn't crazy busy. To the right and left of us however, was super busy, so we got lucky! Avery loved finding seashells and jumping over waves with her daddy. It was the perfect beach day!

1 comment:
I love her with her floaties on!! Also I'm so super jealous of you guys getting beach & pool time! ALSO, I love you swimsuit! & ALSO, I'm sorry your sick :( mom told me you maybe have the flu on top of everything else... no bueno! Feel better!! (ps: 12 days!!)
Post a Comment