I had a very blonde moment when I was sick and asked my sweet husband, "Honey, when is Cinco de Mayo?" He kindly smiled at me and said, "You do know that Cinco de Mayo means the 5th of May, right?" haha wow, I can blame it on all of the drugs I was on! Anyways, to make up for my stupidity, I decided we had to go all out. With my mom being here, it made it even better! We turned up some loud salsa music and my mom and I made slightly racist mustaches and a banner. We played in the pool then Ryan and I got to work on making chimichangas, fresh guacamole, "margaritas", and fruit pizza made into the Mexican flag. We invited Lolly and Pop over to enjoy the festivities.
Avery helping to clean up all the mess...
After Lolly and Pop left, things got a little out of control...
*Notice I'm even missing an earring...what was in those drinks?!*
We enjoyed the rest of the night eating more dessert, talking, and playing "Mexican" Train (haha that's the best game I could come up with alright?!)
Happy Cinco de Mayo!
2 comments:
hahahaha cinco de mayo huh?? One time Darren and I were driving through Bellevue and we passed by an ihop and I realized that it said International House of Pancakes... and then it clicked :) I think I said something along the lines of "oh my gosh, ihop actually stands for something???" Darren was at a loss for words :)
also, i can't believe you didn't invite me to this cinco de mayo party. how rude! ;) i LOVE the fact that you guys made those mustaches!!! hahaha
I LOVE you're party! I wish I could've come! You are just so cute! hahah love the blonde moment too! & Avery with a mustache is awesome!!
Post a Comment