My mom arrived on Tuesday and we have had a blast ever since! She has been taking care of us...but mainly just playing! She surprised Avery with this talking tea set, Avery LOVES it! She pours, sips, eats, she is so good at pretending now!
We have done lots of grocery shopping to Costco, Walmart, and Kroger...
But we can't forget about our lunch stops at Chick-fil-a...
Most of the week has been us finding sweet deals on kids toys...
Making yummy meals...
And lots of playing in the sun...
Red Robin fix...
Saturday morning donuts, feeding the ducks, walking in the park, and playing on the playground ...
So schwasted!
2 comments:
So you're "sick" huh?? I like being "sick" too ;) te he he glad you guys are having fun!
Ummm so... when did Avery's hair get way curly in the back!? Cause I was JUST there & it wasn't like it looks in these pictures!! Also you & your mom look like you're having tons of fun! Tell her I say hi!! && I love your workout pants ;)
Post a Comment