Oh how we love family! Kaylie was able to come for a short visit last week and we had so much fun!! As part of my recovery, I am having to cut back on stress and basically just be lazy...not too bad huh? It was perfect timing for Kaylie to come and just get to play!
Thursday: Kaylie and Aves reunited, it may have taken a few jelly beans for bribery at first, but then they were best friends and exchanged slobbery kisses in no time. Lolly, Sum Sum, and Kakes babysat Avery while I went to the doctor. Then we went to chick-fil-a, sunbathed and enjoyed some yummy bbq that night as a family.
Friday: Avery and I hung out at home while the girls went to see a movie. Then we went shopping and that night enjoyed being together as a family making a candy run and playing games.
Saturday: Justin, Tallie, and their 2 cute kids came into town. Ryan and I had them over for fresh sandwiches, watermelon, lemonade, and sun time. Love them! Then they headed back home and we went over to Lolly and Pop's house and Avery ran through the sprinkler with Summer, while dinner was being prepared. We had an amazing feast outside! After dinner we started the fire pit and Avery tried her first s'more but really would have rather eaten just a plain marshmallow. It was so fun!
Sunday: Church and family time
Monday: Shopping, Panera Bread, and buh-byes (as Avery would say it) :(
Thank you so much Jonathan for always being so generous and sharing Kaylie with us! But let's just make it permanent....you HAVE to move here...and that's that!
We had so much fun with you Kakes. We miss you terribly. Can't wait to see you in 2 months!
Love you!
3 comments:
Aww! Thanks for the sweet post! (I may have copied you on a few things!!) I miss you guys so much!! But I hope you have a great time with your momma!
Jealous! Turns out I want it to be summer now :)
I can't believe how big Avery is getting! We can't wait to see you guys in a couple months! Too bad we can't live there for the summer again, that was fun. :)
Post a Comment