*Went to the temple
*Bikini car wash
*Grandpa is in town so we picked him up from the Cushman's, took him out to Frozen Yogurt and then we made a really fun outdoor game that I have been wanting to make for quite some time. Oddly enough, Grandpa just happened to know how to make it! We had so much fun. Here are some of the steps to make the game we call, Snakes and Ladders (I don't think think this is the real name, oh well!)
1. Go to a hardware store and get all the supplies (PVC pipe, elbows, corners, ts, medal rod, rope)
2. We had Lowes cut our rope for us but then Grandpa bought a really cool tool so that we could cut the PVC pipe to our exact measurements
3. Assemble all the pieces together
4. Get 2 different colored golf balls
5. Drill a hole in the golf balls
6. Put 2 golf balls on a piece of rope and tie knots at the ends
7. Play!
The goal is to get to 21 first and each rung has a different point value.
We ended up bringing it over to the Cushmans, enjoyed some homemade Mac'n'cheese and some intense Snakes and Ladder games!
The goal is to get to 21 first and each rung has a different point value.
We ended up bringing it over to the Cushmans, enjoyed some homemade Mac'n'cheese and some intense Snakes and Ladder games!
I just had to get this picture of Avery with her great grandpa and the very special, family table and chair he gave her!
Hope ya'll are having a fabulous weekend!
2 comments:
Avery is getting so dang big and cute! We can't wait to see you!!!
I know! I wish it were July already! Hope you're having a blast with your cute family!
Post a Comment