19 June 2012

Daddy's Day

I am so blessed to have such wonderful men in my life!   I love that we were able to celebrate them this last weekend.  
Thank you dad for raising me in such a happy home.  Thank you for being such a good example to me and never allowing me to give up.  I love you!
 Papa Cush: Thanks for giving me your son, who truly is a remarkable man.  Thank you for taking care of me as if I was one of your own children.  I love you!
 Ryan: Thank you for being a better father then I could've ever imagined.  I get giddy just thinking about how cute and amazing of a father you are.  You have been so natural at it since the day our sweet Avery  came to this earth.  You NEVER complain about having to help, in fact you help out because you want to.  Avery absolutely adores you, which would make sense why she always is saying Daddy!  She gets so excited when she hears your car pull in the drive way and she is your total look alike.  We love you!

This last weekend:
We celebrated Ryan by giving him an early present (swim trunks) so we had to go swimming!  We also went out to eat and looked at more condos with Lolly and Pop.

 Sunday: Made Ryan our special breakfast sandwich and he got to open his other present...a BYU shirt, went to church (where Avery went to nursery for the 1st time!...post will come soon), then went to Lolly and Pop's where she made the most adorable banner, the most delicious bacon wrapped, cream cheese stuffed chicken, and the most mouth-watering strawberry lemonade cake...she is really talented!





Happy Father's Day to all you wonderful men out there!

No comments: