On December 22nd, Ryan and I celebrated our 6 year anniversary! So crazy! I love this man so much. We have grown to understand each other more and more and love each other more. We have gone through so many different experiences, good and bad, and I love that he is always right by my side. As we were out on our date that day, I asked him what year has been his favorite year of marriage. We both agreed that each year gets better and better. Can't wait for many more! I love you Ryan.
6 years later and we are soon to be parents of 2 kids! Lovin this journey together!
2 comments:
cute outfit!
I have that cream dress from Costco for Adalynn to wear in about 6 months. Avery looks so adorable in it, I can't wait till we can use it! You guys all look great!
Post a Comment