20 March 2013

Baby Shower

I feel so lucky to have such amazing friends and family here!  My friend Lacey threw me a baby shower last weekend and did such an amazing job! I want to be her.  My mother in law of course made a fabulous cake and provided the cute balloons...not to mention found the cutest clothes for the little babe.  My friend Jackie made the most amazing cupcakes and they were even gray and yellow...she's got mad skills.  All the women at church were so supportive and were so generous.  I love how a lot of them bought matching dresses for Avery and her sister, they know me too well!  They also went in together and got the double stroller we wanted and needed!  So many people are just so giving and have been dropping off bins of clothes and other baby items since then.  I hope one day Ryan and I will be in the same position to give so freely.  I had such a fun day, it really was perfect.
I am now 36 weeks and have braxton hicks contractions every day, which I never had with Avery!  My doctor asked if I would like to go early on the 11th if I haven't had her yet.  So at most, only 3 more weeks and our little girl will be here! We can hardly wait, but at the same time, we are cherishing our few moments when it's just the 3 of us together. 




 (Loved having Alexa as my little helper.)

 (Us three girls + Jackie all have girls within 3 weeks of each other.  Now, Jackie had her 2nd in November and the rest of us are due just a couple months apart! So fun!)
(Love this sweet picture.)
Thanks Lace! You seriously are way too good to me!

2 comments:

Darren and Brandi said...

What a cute shower! I want that house!

Unknown said...

I had SO MUCH fun and I LOVE that you enjoyed the cupcakes !!! Alexa of course enjoyed herself helping you and eating all the yummy food !!!!!