21 June 2009

Happy Daddy's Day!

Dear Daddy-0! I love you so much and I hope that Father's Day was amazing for you even though none of your kids could share it with you. I just wanted you to know that I think you are the best dad ever. I just love everything about you. You are such a great example to all of us. I wish I could see you more because I miss you and mom so very much. I love that we have such a great relationship. I can't imagine life without you. I love you daddy. Happy Father's day! P.S- To those who don't know my amazing dad has now been diagnosed with Colon Cancer after fighting Prostate cancer for 2 years. Please pray for my dad this week as we hopefully will find out if the cancer has spread :( I love you dad. Our prayers are with you.

3 comments:

Alex and Whitney said...

Hey Britt,
I heard about your dad. My thoughts and prayers have been with him and your family. I hope you are doing well and that things go well for your dad this week. Love you.

Alix said...

Brittany,
I love your dad too. I am praying for you and your family. I miss you and I hope you are doing well too. I love you!

Alix

msweetwood said...

Very Sweet Brittany! Look forward to San Diego with you!

Dad