The Cushman family does an annual trip down to Florida, close to Panama City or Destin. We were lucky this year to be able to go for a whole week and it was AMAZING. My bro-n-law and his adorable girlfriend got to come too!! Seriously... if you ever want to go on vacation, this is the way to go. We rented a house and it had a huge community pool, right across the street was the beach. We went on bike rides, shopped, ate, played games, watched movies, made yummy tropical fruit drinks and swam all day everyday! The water was amazing... I didn't even feel like I was in the U.S anymore and the sand was so white and fine. All I can say is that I miss it already and I have only been home for a day. Thanks momma and papa Cush!
Ryan is from Atlanta, Georgia and served a mission in Kyiv, Ukraine. I am from Seattle, Washington. Even though we were on opposite sides of the U.S we met in the small town of Rexburg. We dated for a year and then got married on December 22nd, 2006. We went to BYU Idaho.. the best school ever :) and graduated together in April 2009. We moved to Georgia and couldn't be more happy. On December 19th, 2010, our baby girl Avery was born and it was the best day of our lives. We are excited to bring another girl into this world in April. Ryan is working for a large chemical company. I am a stay at home momma and run my own business as a piano teacher and am loving every minute of it. We love being married, playing with our beautiful baby girl, watching college football together, going on vacations to the beach, and being with our families! We hope you enjoy a small glimpse into our crazy life!
6 comments:
You have an adorable family!! I love the pictures. It makes me wish I was there too.
oh man i love the pics! well the ones that didn't have a red x on them:) the family pic is gorgeous!
What is Ryan doing to the ice cream cone?
OH girl... I am so coveting your lovely vacation! It looks so amazing there! I am glad you got to go! I miss ya girl!
Oh that's not even fair. Come on now.
i love everything. I also am curious as to where all those boys found pink shorts...
Post a Comment