07 January 2010

It's Going to be a Good Year

I feel so behind in blogging right now! We are back from Houston and have almost made it through a whole week at work. Now it is snowing.. can you believe it?? snowing in GA?? All the schools are canceled except mine of course! Anyways, New Years was awesome with my sista again. In the morning us girlies did nails and girly things while the boys went golfing. Then we did our new tradition again this year of celebrating a Chinese New Year which really all we do is go out for yummy chinese food.. I love being us Sabrina haha! We played games and ate dessert later. The next day we watched football all day! It was awesome!! Of course the highlight.... Ohio State winning the Rose Bowl!! I know it is going to be a good year :) Miss ya guys... it's your turn to come visit us now! Love you.

1 comment:

Sabs said...

hee hee you put the silly one of me and livi but not the one i took of the sweet overalls in the background? tee hee. miss you tons!!